Unexpected "word" parsing

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 16:07:56 EST 2014

Thx richard.  Saw a post by you that mentioned it, I think it'll do what I
need, thanks!  I'm looking for a way to do it on windows too, have been
trying to find out if it can be done with vbscript using setwindowpos() but
haven't found the right info yet.  If it can be done in vbscript, its
likely I can use do <script> as vbscript, or even have an external script
file that I call and pass the window id.  Will keep digging till I figure
it out, and my apologies, I didn't realize I had derailed the "word" topic.
Oops

Pete, yeah I was looking at the right one, just was pointing out the other
2 delimiters that weren't mentioned in the specific line I pulled from the
dictionary. Tab and return were farther down.Chose that line because it
specifically defined "quoted parts" as a word.   Kinda worries me though.
I've written stuff that uses word chunks in a big way, and all my tests
worked dandy.  I'll need to revisit how the data being used and entered and
decide if there is an issue.  I sometimes forget the incredibly wide range
of ways people can choose to enter information. Consistency matters, and
people aren't.