Unexpected "word" parsing

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Dec 5 19:39:18 EST 2014

It's not quite as straightforward as that since strings within double
quotes are supposed to be recognized as words too.  I'm fine with the way
it works but the dictionary needs a few more words to explain that strings
in quotes also need to have space/return/tab around them to qualify as
words.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>