BBEdit Language Module for LiveCode

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Dec 3 14:39:10 EST 2014

Clicking the "Download ZIP" button works, thanks. I was one of the
people who couldn't load the original in BBEdit under Mavericks, but the
last two versions have worked fine for me so I think you can probably
remove that warning in the Read Me. Maybe. I think.

Nice to see some syntax coloring in this one, thanks for doing that. If
anyone knows how to fix the small folding glitches, that'd be great.