Can't Start LiveCode Server Under Yosemite

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Tue Dec 2 20:21:04 EST 2014

Hi Peter,

Thanks for responding. I tried starting Apache with Terminal, using both start and then restart. The command appears to have been accepted (see below) but when I type localhost into Safari, I still get the message “Safari Can’t Connect to the Server."

Last login: Tue Dec  2 19:58:59 on console
Gregorys-iMac-2:~ gregory$ sudo apachectl restart
Password:
Gregorys-iMac-2:~ gregory$ sudo apachectl start
/System/Library/LaunchDaemons/org.apache.httpd.plist: Operation already in progress
Gregorys-iMac-2:~ gregory$

Regards,

Gregory