iPhone kiosk

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Mon Aug 25 14:16:07 EDT 2014

Hi Rick,

https://www.apple.com/iphone-5s/camera/

I own it and use the 120 fps slo-mo feature regularly.

This is not a contract-free arrangement. It's a conventional purchase of
an iPhone from Verizon with monthly payments.

There's no attempt to conceal the phone.

Why would Apple care what we do with the phone? We're not advertising
any aspect of the business as an "Apple-driven product'.

No problem with you playing Devil's advocate :)  I appreciate it.

Our business model is not price-sensitive. It is quality-sensitive.

Richard