iPhone kiosk

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Mon Aug 25 12:55:09 EDT 2014

Hi Richard,

The iPod Touch 5th Generation and earlier down to I believe 3rd generation
all have cameras and video capability.

Why would I as a user want a one trick pony for all of that money
for a new device when a simple app that would run under iOS would
be sufficient? (Especially if I already own said iDevice.) You are also
asking people to trust “Jailbroken” technology with your app along with
the possible security holes as well.

I think you may be shooting yourself in the marketing foot with the route
you are trying to go.  It is certainly a more expensive route from a
developmental standpoint too.

Just my 2 cents.  I hope it helps.

Rick