Massiv performance difference between LC 6.5.2 and 6.6.2

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Aug 19 13:02:48 EDT 2014

Hello,

When opening one of my stacks in LC 6.5.2 IDE it performs its tasks in 1-2
sec. When opening the same stack in 6.6.2 it takes between 30 - 90 secs.

The program checks a local file and some PHPs with MySQL calls on my server.
I tested both IDE versions with the same stack multiple times with the same
result, to exclude server issues.

Before digging hours or days into the depth of my old stack I wanted to ask,
if there are any known issues between these LC versions or hints where to
look first?

Thanks for any hint

Tiemo