Timetable for San Diego

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 05:59:55 EDT 2014

Some extremely generous person who wishes to remain anonymous has
given me all sorts of RunRev goodies, including a licence to "attend" the
San Diego conference by simulcast.

Apart from the fact that I feel very odd as I have no way to thank that
person directly, and that I have worked hard for years to be thoroughly
obnoxious and alienate myself from the Livecode Community (Must have
got that badly wrong, somehow), I would like to know how to

"do it"

[No; not 'that' you filthy type!]

As in arrange things so that I can watch everything:

(It would be churlish in the extreme to miss anything after that
wonderful gift.)

1. Bulgaria is 10 hours "in front" of San Diego, so:

1.1 If the conference starts everyday at 9 a.m. that will be 7 p.m. here
in Bulgaria.

1.2. I have shuffled my teaching programme for that week so I can be
home by 4 p.m.
everyday.

2. Presumably (???) as the conference is being broadcast as a simulcast for
which one has to pay, there is no way in which to download the
simulcasts for
delayed viewing?

3. Is there a provisional programme (err; program) of sessions up yet?

4. If the Edinburgh conference I attended 5/6 years ago is anything to
go on,
there will be at least 2 simultaneous events at any one time: is there a
way to chose which
one to watch, or will that decision be taken by RunRev?

I would suppose that some of these questions must be applicable to quite
a lot of people
who are going to be "time shifted" from San Diego.

Richmond.