Helping newcomers anticipate that standalones can't save to themselves

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Aug 15 12:41:27 EDT 2014

Maybe having a saving data/reading data example stack included among the default LC splash screen examples could be an additional learning avenue.  The demo stack could dynamically generate a data stack in the system's Documents folder (for ease of writing/locating), as opposed to requiring the developer to manually place any files/folders.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media UX/UI Design