Calculating the left of a column in a DataGrid

Terence Heaford t.heaford at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 1 15:00:22 EDT 2014

Is there a short method to obtain the left of a column in a DataGrid.

I have set the width of a bar grc as below.

set the width of grc "barGraphic" of me to (the dgColumnWidth["Progress"] of group "budgetTable" - 8) * pData

but have the left of the grc hardwired. I would like to calculate this in the column behaviour.

set the left of grc "barGraphic" of me to 504

Is there a short way to do this or have I got to loop through the column widths?

Thanks

Terry