MS SQL

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 19:49:51 EDT 2014

I don't know if it's just your email client but what I'm seeing is an
asterisk * around the words get, put and return which shouldn't be there.
Although it should work I'd also remove the first two parameters, tab and
return, just to simplify things until you figure out exactly what's wrong.
The most basic query should look like this:

put revDataFromQuery(,,tDatabaseID,"SELECT * FROM Rep_Offices") into
fld"results"

HTH