Accessing Substack Data Files

Cal Horner calhorner at xtra.co.nz
Sun Apr 20 23:39:30 EDT 2014

I'm building, or should I say rebuilding, a stackfile that contains many
substacks.

To get the stackfile I'll use the standard Answer/Ask file commands and then
use go invisible or go to to get at the data in the substacks. No problem.

But this got me to wondering. If I wanted to use the Answer/Ask File command
to get to a substack, could I?
I don't seem to be able too.

I can't seem to find an answer supplied by the people at RunRev, so I'm
asking users here if they have answer.

Something simple and easy. Perhaps some (obscure?) command that will access
a subfile much like either the Answer/Ask file might.

Cal