Problem naming groups with integers

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Apr 20 23:28:31 EDT 2014

Kay C. Lan wrote:

> Great, a dozen or so CPSs created with a couple of hundred CPs
> in each, all using array notation, all done in a blink of the
> eye. Everything worked fine for a while. A glance at the CPSs
> and the CPs with the Inspector all looked good. And then things
> started misbehaving, and then it all went The Omen on me, my
> stack was possessed. Scripts didn't work any more, strange
> data was turning up in variables, CPSs and CPs started
> disappearing, the Inspector started showing some data from one
> object and other data from a different object.

I've used multi-word values with darn near everything but NULL in prop
names without issue ( the docs politely err on the side of safety).

The only circumstance I've seen that was like yours was when I attempted
to use keys whose length exceeded the documented maximum of 255 bytes.

Was that a possibility?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems