Enterprise iOS License Distribution...(Solved)

PystCat pystcat at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 15:30:03 EDT 2014

Hi Jacque,

Doesn't that have the problem with needing a signed certificate now...?  Was that fixed...?  I had used AirLaunch (and love it by the way) but now that Apple has decided that too many people are bypassing their nonsensical "you must do it our way or we lock you out" way it needed to have a secure signed certificate.  I know you had mentioned Dropbox uses that but I'm not interested in having a Dropbox account.  One of the things I really liked about your AirLaunch was not only its incredible ease of use but the fact I can stick it on my own server.

Paul