the menuBar and the EditMenus

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sat Apr 12 17:42:03 EDT 2014

Jacque, you are endlessly patient. I understand everything you say about the PC menu and thanks for the handler. My last word on this is that I think perhaps just now and then the  menu bar (on PC) **can** count as part of your display area - it might be no more intrusive than the station logo which I often see in the top left hand corner of the picture on my TV set - it just hijacks a little portion of the frame. But in fact you have persuaded my that this is an eccentric and minority opinion.

Goodnight from France

Graham