New Visual Editor ?

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 05:24:35 EDT 2014

After rather more than a year this is quite fun to look at again:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1755283828/open-source-edition-of-livecode

----------------------------

However, one quite significant question pops up:

"We will introduce a *new visual editor* designed around today's
usability standards. The editor will be open. The more technical members
of our community can create simplified versions of the editor for
tablets or primary schools."

When? "Final Delivery. Fall 2013" Aha; of course.

Has this been dropped without us having been informed?

Some of us teach Primary kids, and this would be a good thing.

Would be glad if this point could be clarified/explained from the
Mother-Ship.

Richmond.