Kill Messages

Ray ray at linkit.com
Thu Apr 10 11:41:24 EDT 2014

I've written a handler which nudges a selected image when an arrow key
is pressed.  The problem is if the user holds the arrow key down for a
few seconds the messages get backed up.  When the user finally lets the
arrow key up the object keeps nudging across the screen.

I've tried to stop the nudging with the keysDown() function but not
having any luck.  I need some way to detect there are no keys down and
kill any messages which have been backed up.

Ray Horsley
LinkIt! Software