[OT] Xojo

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Thu Apr 10 11:11:09 EDT 2014

When I was considering a move to Livecode, after spending some time with Corona, I looked fairly seriously at Xojo. The attraction was the programming language syntax. But when I looked deeper, it was behind LC in multi platform support and the discussion forum showed problems with basic features. Pretty much similar to LC, tho. Anyway, I am happy with my decision to invest my effort in LC. The open source aspect, the refactoring of the basic engine to make it more robust, the modernization supported by the Kickstarter success, and the dynamic user community continue to validate my choice.

It's simply a great product that is going to continue to improve.
Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org