another newbie question

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Apr 4 12:04:07 EDT 2014

Hi Larry,
Right click on the stack window, not on a control, and you'll see two
options, "Send Card Message" and "Send Stack Message".  They both expand to
show a list of the handlers in the card and stack respectively and clicking
on a handler sends a message to it.

Incidentally, I don;t think you need to quite LC, just close and re-open
your stack.  However, it's still somewhat of a pain to do that so hopefully
the above will help.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>