another newbie question

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Fri Apr 4 09:04:38 EDT 2014

Larry.

if I understand you correctly, is it that you might simply invoke a handler from a button or via the message box?

In other words, if you have an "openstack" handler in the stack script, you can just write, in a button:

on mouseUp

  openstack
end mouseUp

Or do this from msg. If you have a different handler, the same method applies. You can also:

send "openstack" to this stack -- or even from somewhere else:

send "openstack" to stack yourStackOfInterest

from any convenient source. Or do I have this all wrong?

Craig Newman