LiveCode 6.6.1 (rc-1) very slow on iOS!

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Wed Apr 2 21:34:09 EDT 2014

Hi Ralph,

Thanks for the tip.

I felt things were so bad that it was just best
for me to roll back my entire computer to my
Time Machine Backup from early this morning
before I started messing with things.  I’m
happy with my older environment where
everything worked quickly.

I think LC 6.6.0 and LC 6.6.1(rc-1) were released
too soon.  The retina speed issue really needs to
be properly addressed, and it wasn’t for these
releases.

Thanks again,

Rick