Layout tools for LiveCode

Brahmanathswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed Apr 2 17:25:32 EDT 2014

Doing quality GUI is not easy Livecode... But I won't rant on too much
about how easy it would be to ramp up the existing IDE to help
"creatives"  (graphic design types) build beautiful UI without so much
pain... without having to do anything to the engine...

Is there a layout grid tool that we can use? Typical applications have
guides you can drag out and then snap objects to those guides.

I'm mentoring a young man (13 years old) who is eating up LiveCode like
it was granola, but he is used to better tools for the eye candy layer
and asked me if there was a grid tool.. (not data grid)

Swasti Astu, Be Well!
Brahmanathaswami

Kauai's Hindu Monastery
www.HimalayanAcademy.com