Inaccurate Android Setup Steps in Livecode's Tutorial

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 12:17:55 EDT 2013

Hi

Please follow through on this subject for Android. I started to setup
Android just to find out that a new screen resolution fix was coming out.
So I held off until it is released. It is almost a month behind, but I know
this is not an easy solution to design. That being said, the setup of the
devices for testing stopped me cold. I got the settings, and the AOC
working and the SDK defined. But I keep getting issues with the simulators
working. So I would love to hear the solutions that Ray will need to know
and the simulator which will be the next issue he will run into.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
https://my.oditech.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41