How to list the applications installed on a mobile?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Sep 16 13:00:01 EDT 2013

Hi David,

You can do this with an external on iOS:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7226406/get-list-of-all-installed-apps

but Apple will reject your app. Theoretically, it is possible to do this on Android, but we still have no officialLiveCode SDK for Android :-(

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.