quickly wiping a card

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 11:11:12 EDT 2013

On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 5:27 PM, Mark Wieder <mwieder at ahsoftware.net> wrote:

> Saturday, September 14, 2013, 5:04:46 PM, you wrote:
>
> > hmm, locking everything and deleting the card is down to 5 ms, but
> > shouldn't there be a quick way to wipe?
>
> That's probably not a good idea if you mean locking messages. There
> are parts of the IDE that would like to be notified when objects
> they're tracking are deleted: the app browser, project browser, etc,
> and if they don't get notified things can get out of sync.

I didn't even think about it as a matter for the IDE itself.  Nor did I
consider that it might be different in a standalone . . .

If I enable "suspend development tools" will I get a similar result to what
I would get in a standalone? (a few minutes to build a standalone for each
run would get to be a bit much!)

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462