Trying a custom handler for several math fields

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 00:51:37 EDT 2013

Hi Craig

Actually I am very determined to get to a mastery of LC. I understand it
takes time. BUT, after 35 plus years working with programming database apps
I find it odd that the old HyperCard I used 20 years ago has evolved but
not as well documented as was HyperCard of old. Oh yes I know HyperCard was
much smaller in scope then, but 30 years have passed since then. I have
used a large number of different database programs over the years and
judging LC against them I find LC fragmented as to the documentation.

The current database I use is FileMaker Advanced and it is so well
documented it is a gem to work with. By the way my expectations was to use
LC as a database substitute with IOS and Android. I have had to reassess my
goals based on the limits I have seen to date of LC.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
https://my.oditech.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41