[OT] SmartWatches

Erik Beugelaar ebeugelaar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 03:57:19 EDT 2013

Hello Alex,

I am a Dutchman and a Dutch worldwide known product designer, called
Hermen van denBurg, is designing smart watches since 2009 so long before
Samsung is now claiming to be the first company to present an Android
smart watchŠ He has various models.

The website is http://www.burgsmartwatch.com/

Good luck,
Erik Beugelaar