Field calculations

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 11:08:47 EDT 2013

Hi J. Landman Gay

I have seen your name on some of the stacks I have reviewed. Thank you for
the reference link it will surely help me.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
https://my.oditech.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41