Field calculations

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Sep 11 19:45:07 EDT 2013

Hi Vaughn,

If you have multiple handlers with equal names in a script, only the
first handler will run. That mus be why your own handler didn't work.

Also, if you have a mouseUp handler in a button and a mouseUp handler at
card level, you need a pass mouseUp command in the button to make the
script at card level run:

on mouseUp
   beep
   pass moueUp --> go to cd level
end moueUp

You'll read all about it in my book very soon :-)

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com