Field calculations

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 19:42:59 EDT 2013

Hi

I tried to use "set the numberFormat to "#.00" -- dollar format" and it
stopped the calc for the fields. This is right out of the dictionary and it
does not work?

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
https://my.oditech.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41