Short Term LiveCode/RDBMS Project Help Wanted

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Fri Sep 6 11:12:42 EDT 2013

On 9/6/13 4:38 PM, "Mikey _" <mikeythek at gmail.com> wrote:

> Outstanding.  I will play with it this weekend and keep my fingers crossed.

>> 4) NEWS: we have start add new datasources to Valentina Reports:
>>        * MS SQL/Sybase
>>        * Oracle/DB2

Btw, important to note, that

* these dbs can be accessed and right now, but by ODBC

* we have start ingrate access by NATIVE protocol for this dbs.

* MS SQL will work on mac and linux also.
          On MAC it is already in our SVN :-)
         Right now developers polish windows projects, then linux.

* Oracle itself is cross-paltform, so of course also will work for 3 OS.

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology