AW: New LiveCode Licences - No mailing list for $500?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Oct 29 09:07:32 EDT 2013

> No, you don't lose this forum.  This is for everybody.  The other group is
> for the folks who are coughing up the coin for that level.

Which one do you mean with "this forum"? this mailing list? Or this forum at
forums.runrev.com?

I still don't understand, as Ender also said, what the difference is between
"commercial forum" and "forum". Perhaps because I have never seen the
"commercial forum"?

I still don't understand why I am excluded from this mailing list (which is
not driven by runrev), when I only buy the commercial license. Or is there
also another "pro mailing list" I don't know about up to today, from which I
will be excluded?

Tiemo