OSX 10.9 Mavericks standalone problem

Richard Burkett richard.burkett at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 25 10:07:50 EDT 2013

Can anyone offer some help on making sure that applications work on OSX Mavericks?

I have a rather complex set of stacks where the standalone App runs from Applications and the stacks with data are in Documents. It fails completely under OSX 10.9 Mavericks.

It is not code signed at this point, but I've been using it without any problems on all recent versions of OSX up to 10.8.5
I built the standalone using LiveCode 6.1.2

Does Mavericks prohibit any non-code signed apps from running (I turned off Gatekeeper)? Or is this a LiveCode bug?

Any help would be wonderful!

Richard Burkett
richard.burkett at sbcglobal.net