Is On-Rev Pancake down again (no MySQL access) or is it me?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Oct 26 00:01:36 EDT 2013

Dave-

Monday, October 21, 2013, 12:59:39 AM, you wrote:

> Keith, my webs are on Pancake and as at 8:55 am (UK time, 21 October) access
> to my MySQL databases is fine. At about 5pm yesterday (20th, UK time) they
> were also fine.

Nonetheless, your email message took five days to get from nabble to
on-rev. My guess from the headers and from recent experience is that
nabble couldn't connect with the on-rev smtp server and kept trying
until it finally got through. I've had to reauthorize listservs after
they couldn't connect with my incoming email account.

        by joe.nabble.com with esmtp (Exim 4.72)
        (envelope-from <dave at applicationinsight.com>) id 1VYAP5-0007Pk-EE
        for use-revolution at lists.runrev.com; Mon, 21 Oct 2013 00:59:55 -0700

--
-Mark Wieder