Dropbox Library Update - 1.08

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Fri Oct 25 15:32:47 EDT 2013

Is there any chance of persuading you to make a phxGoogleDriveLib, re-using
much of the code you have already mastered?  Why?  Well I have a couple of
reasons.  (1) I need it for my current project.  (2) Dropbox gives you 2GB
with a free account, but GDrive gives you 15GB free storage.  I am still a
huge fan of phxDropboxLib, btw!

~Roger

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 3:13 PM, Guglielmo Braguglia <guglielmo at braguglia.ch