Is On-Rev Pancake down again (no MySQL access) or is it me?

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Mon Oct 21 03:59:39 EDT 2013

Keith, my webs are on Pancake and as at 8:55 am (UK time, 21 October) access
to my MySQL databases is fine. At about 5pm yesterday (20th, UK time) they
were also fine.

How can it be that we are both on Pancake and have differing experiences? I
suspect a similar thing happened last weekend whether another person
reported outage and my webs were OK. I have no idea whether it is possible
technically or not but it almost seems as if there are different instances
(virtualised?) versions of Pancake running...

May the force (& full connectivity and up-time) be with you

Dave

-----
"Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior