[ANN] Over 400 links to LiveCode information

RunRevPlanet feed at smpcsupport.com
Tue Oct 22 00:29:50 EDT 2013

Hi Roger,

Thank you for the appreciative comment.

All the links on the Tutorial page were compiled with a combination of a
"quick and dirty" program written in LiveCode (of course), the output of
which then needed tidying up using Notepad++ with careful use of
search/replace and some ad hoc macros.

I am hoping that those links are relatively static, as I don't look forward
to repeating the whole process again. (Although if I had to, I could take
the time to write a better utility to automate the steps.)

The Home page of the LiveCode Super Site is 100% automated and gets
refreshed a few times each day.

Richmond,

I feel privileged to have a webpage on your toolbar.

Cheers,

-----
Scott McDonald
"Components, Controls, Tools and Resources for LiveCode"
www.runrevplanet.com