[ANN] Over 400 links to LiveCode information

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Mon Oct 21 09:55:11 EDT 2013

That's a terrific page. It just answered a question I had about PDF's --
LiveCode still can't import a PDF as a background in a card (like it can a
jpg or png). I believe there is a library of functions for PDF's which
someone made too. Under databases you might want to add links to some of
the youTube videos which show how to use LiveCode with Valentina.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com