[ANN] rTree 2.0

Mats Wilstrand mats.wilstrand at tapirsoft.com
Sat Oct 19 15:04:37 EDT 2013

Hi all,
I am proud to announce the immediate availability of rTree 2.0.
I know some of you have been waiting quite a while for this version
to arrive. Even more so after they read the article here:
http://newsletters.livecode.com/july/issue113/newsletter4.php .

So why the delay? We have been working really hard on this release,
to make this the most responsive tree control available for LiveCode.
On top of that, we are real supporters of the OSS initiative, started by RR.

This is why rTree comes dual licensed, both under GPL 3 and as a
commercial license. If you have a couple of minutes, why not download
rTree here and give it a go?

Download: http://tapirsoft.on-rev.com/rtree/

Best,
Mats