Message Path and Groups Oddity

Ender Nafi Elekcioglu endernafi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 03:09:00 EDT 2013

Thanks for your reply Phil, but that didn't work.

And in the next stage of my debugging, *disabling / enabling* doesn't work, either.
Here is that next stage, again in the stack's script:

_on mouseDown
___import snapshot from group "frontGroup" of this card
___put the long id of last image into sSnapshot
___set the topLeft of sSnapshot to the loc of this card -- just to see if it's really taking the shot
___hide group "frontGroup" of this card
_end mouseDown

_on mouseUp
___show group "frontGroup" of this card
___delete sSnapshot
_end mouseUp

Adding the *disable/enable* commands in my initial question, doesn't help here.
At first click it takes a snapshot.
Releasing the button does not delete it.
Clicking once again takes another snapshot.
This time it deletes the last snapshot and previous one stays there.
I can crawl through the snapshots and delete them all
but this isn't a solution, it should remove the snapshot right after releasing the button at each click.

Any ideas?

~ Ender