OT: Time Machine Alternatives?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Oct 16 16:22:46 EDT 2013

I've been using Time Machine to make backups, and it seems to do that job
well, but the backup disk ends up with cross-linked files pretty rapidly and
I end up reformatting the backup disk and starting from scratch frequently.
This seems to me to be missing the point of having historical backups.

So I'm throwing this open to see what others are using for backups on OSX. I
assume there's something better than Time Machine out there and I'm just not
aware of it. Thanks in advance.

(Note: I should probably disallow Jacque from responding in the future...)

--
 Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net