6.5.0 dp2: Now you see me, now you don't.

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Oct 16 16:20:08 EDT 2013

Idea #4:  Mark could come over and clean all the wet-mouthed popcorn (extra
butter flavor) and milkshake off my screen for making a
spit-out-my-popcorn-and-milkshake-all-over-my-screen funny

I will now wait for Richard to point out that SOMPAMAOMS doesn't spell
anything meaningful, and for Mark to rearrange the words and substitute
others to come up with something not unlike SNUFFLEUPAGUS