Compatability Livecode projects on OSX and Windows

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Oct 10 17:40:04 EDT 2013

I use OSX at home, WIndows laptop on the road and all works fine except for
a few gotchas.

Often find that labels and button titles which look fine on OSX don't quite
fit on Windows.

Option menus on OSX show as may entries as possible with top/bottom scroll
arrows.  On Windows, they only show the number of items you've specified in
the Inspector.

ISOToMac and MacToISO are needed if you're using any high order ASCII
characters.

These are all things I'd want to know about since I want my software to run
on WIndows and OSX so I'd rather find out about them during development
rather than after release!