Compatability Livecode projects on OSX and Windows

Beat Cornaz B.Cornaz at gmx.net
Wed Oct 9 16:24:02 EDT 2013

Are there any issues with starting a Livecode project on OSX, then copy it to a Windows laptop , continue working on it and then going back to the OSX again.
The Windows is only during the time that I am travelling and want to continue programming my project. At home I'll switch to my Mac again.
OSX on a Mac Mini and Windows on a still to buy windows laptop. If that works without hassles, then I am much cheaper off :-)
Thanks for sharing any experiences in this area.

 greetings,

Beat