set cursor to busy

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Oct 9 07:25:40 EDT 2013

I probably added to the confusion here, so I'll try to explain again.

The *colored* beachball cursor (drawn by OS X) is the one that means an
app is not responding.  This is different than the black and white busy
cursor that you can use in LiveCode, which can be used to indicate an
application is, well, busy doing something.  The colored cursor is the one
you want to avoid.

The difference between the LiveCode watch and busy cursors is the busy
cursor has multiple frames which advance each time you set the cursor.
See "cursor" in the dictionary.

Hope this clears things up.

Regards,

Scott Rossi