set cursor to busy

William Humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 06:27:29 EDT 2013

Can you explain what is different between setting cursor to busy instead of setting cursor to watch? Why does setting cursor to bust "eat cycles"?

This is now a second reason not to use setting cursor to busy. The first being that it tells the user something is seriously wrong (I didn't know this one).  I assume that seeing the watch just means wait a moment something is going on that is supposed to take time. (I see the watch cursor all the time when I run windows stuff).

Brevity and errors in this email probably the result of being sent by a mobile device.