Strict compilation mode

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 10:33:11 EDT 2013

On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 11:18 AM, Mark Wieder <mwieder at ahsoftware.net> wrote:

> My experience is the same as yours, and has been for a decade or so.
> If anyone has a sample stack that illustrates the shadow bug, send it
> my way - I would love to see what's going on there.

I'd love to see one too :)

Mine is large; close to a dozen substacks, and many handlers with several
thousand lines of code.  Aside from the proprietary nature of the code,
trimming until an intermittent error stopped happening would be a
nightmare.  I go hole days without it biting; I have days where it bites
once, and days where it's every few minutes . . . (except in 6, where it's
constant . . .

Also, the order of check may be different--5 seems to catch syntax errors
before shadowing, while 6 issues the phony shadow message even when
flagrant syntax errors (an english sentence) are preset.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462