Master Class Question

Cal Horner calhorner at xtra.co.nz
Sun Oct 6 00:42:06 EDT 2013

Gentlemen,

When I asked this question I didn't expect a training session in
Linguistics!

 Francis the patch you were looking for was posted by Mark Wieder back on
Friday, October 8, 2010. But it just works with existing suffixes.

 Richard I've traced it "Open file" through the revBackScript button of
revLibrary into revOpenStacks and patched at line 4530. Tested it but it
didn't work.

So I went a little farther and found a call for "revAnswerFiles" but I can't
locate it.

So, my next question is (for everyone) does anyone know where the handler
revAnswerFiles" is located?

Thanks