iOS 7simulator hang/crash

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Thu Oct 3 12:42:18 EDT 2013

Ralph how strange - and yes all I did was to quit the simulator and try
again.

And my setup sounds very similar to yours (OSX 10.8.5, LC 6.1.2 rc1, xCode
5, 4.52, 4.5.1, iOS simulator 5 upwards) - I'm on a mid-2010 MBP 2.4 GHz
Intel Core 2 Duo with 8gb of ram

The only things I can think of are that I'm only including .png files (as
opposed to .txt files) and lastly, maybe there is something in file naming
(I don't have any with spaces in their names)?

Dave