Printing quality in 6.5

Marty Knapp martyknappster at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 17:46:16 EST 2013

For what it's worth, this appears to be related to just this one
aftermarket font. I did try building a standalone in 6.5 and printed
from that and it seems to be fine, so it's this one font in the 6.5 IDE
(and any PDFs I create from there). Works fine everywhere else. How
weird is that? We'll see how it goes.

Marty